Does your workplace give you stress? No doubt, in the age of day-by-day increasing mental stress people suffer from frustrations, anxiety, short-term memory loss and many other brain diseases. It is common in today’;s life. To overcome such problem, most of the people go for the anti-inflammatory drugs, which make […]

For each of us to lead a healthy and happy lifestyle it is important to keep the mind free of stress and tension. In today’;s fast moving world where everything and anything is rat race it is almost impossible to keep the confidence levels high and lead a peaceful life […]

The old adage, "use it or lose it," certainly applies to the human brain. Brain fog, inability to focus, and poor memory are so common today, that they are actually considered normal aspects of aging. Some believe lifestyle choices may have more to do with brain function than anyone previously […]

I’;m sure you’;ve heard some wizard make the statement that we really use only 10% of our brain – and that if we could tap into using the remaining 90% we could probably seem impossible tasks such as reading minds, predicting winning lottery numbers, healing our bodies, or even discovering […]

Have you noticed that you tend to be forgetful and spaced out whenever you are tired, depressed, anxious or simply stressed out? You tend to forget where you placed your keys or where you parked your car when your mind is preoccupied with a lot of issues and problems. Many […]

Quantum Brain Healing uses Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) along with other therapies to heal the brain. TCM utilizes both acupuncture and herbal medicine to treat disease. Modern medicine of the future looks to enhance brain function and intellect as well as treat existing diseases. Family history of certain brain diseases […]