Please enter banners and links.
Are your concerned about your semen volume?
Trust me, you are not the only man who is not happy with your semen volume. A lot of guys yearn to have the ability to produce and spurt out more semen to enjoy powerful and stronger orgasms.
There are a couple of factors and issues that can affect semen volume in men. Your diet and lifestyle greatly affect all your body secretions and semen is no different. Not just this, certain psychological factors like stress and depressions etc. can also take a toll on your semen volume.
Listed below are some of the best and proven ways to help boost semen production in men:
1. Testosterone Levels – One of the most important factors that affect semen production in men is their testosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone that controls semen production in your body and a drop in its production can result in low semen volume.
Unfortunately, testosterone levels begin declining in men with age. Most men begin losing testosterone after the age of 30 and they can feel the effects by the time they touch 40. Some of the best ways to boost testosterone include:
- strength training
- changes in diet – consume foods that are rich in proteins, moderate in essential fats and limited in carbohydrates
- reduce and manage stress etc.
By raising your testosterone levels, you should be able to notice a difference in your semen volume.
2. Avoid Stress – Stress can take a toll on your semen production by reducing testosterone production in your body. Try to limit stress in your life through relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation or tai chi.
3. Avoid Testicle Overheating – In order to produce healthy sperm and a good semen volume, your testicles need to be at a temperature that is 2 degrees less than the normal body temperature. In order to do so, you must avoid sauna bath and hot bath.
You must also avoid wearing tight underpants or jeans. Wearing boxers and loose pants are a better option that you must consider.
4. Exercise Regularly – Regular exercise is a great way to boost blood flow to your testicles. With fresh blood comes a steady supply of nutrients that your testicles need in order to produce more semen and healthy sperm.
5. Avoid Use of Drugs – A lot of men recreational drugs such as marijuana that can wreak havoc on their semen production. If you are really interested in boosting your semen volume, avoid these drugs altogether.
6. Avoid Smoking -Cigarettes come loaded with harmful toxins. Some studies indicate that a cigarette can contain more than 200 toxins. You can well imagine the harm such a large quantity of toxins can do to your body. Such toxins can also destroy the DNA structure of your sperm resulting in fertility issues.
7. Consume More Zinc – Certain minerals are extremely important for increasing both testosterone and semen and zinc happens to be the most important one. It should not come as a surprise when I tell you that almost 70% of the zinc in your body is actually contained in your semen.
Some of the foods that are rich in this mineral include red meat, oysters, beef etc. You should include such foods in your diet.
8. Try Natural Semen Pills – Last, but not the least, you can try some natural semen pills that are highly effective for increasing both semen volume and sperm count. Such pills are formulated with some time-tested herbs and other natural ingredients that can boost semen volume by as much as 500% within a few months.
They can help you enjoy powerful orgasms. In addition to this, they can also help boost your libido and ensure rock solid erections. Top of the line pills are safe and devoid of any kind of negative side effects.
So, if you want to produce more semen, check out the Best Semen Pills that have helped thousands of men over the past decade.